The Professional Diploma in Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy course is accredited by the National Counselling Society and, at the discretion of the Society, is a route onto a national register of counsellors which is accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
We are a specialist training organization dedicated to developing ‘people skills’
- Want to understand more about yourself and others and improve communication skills?
- Seek to enhance an existing role involving listening and interpersonal or ‘people’ skills?
- Want to train as a counsellor/psychotherapist?
- Wish to further develop your career as a therapist?
- Wish to enhance your personal and/or professional development?
- Need to develop your staff to communicate and deal with the public or colleagues more effectively?
Knowledgeable, experienced tutors
Small classes and individualised attention
Learning materials and specialist library provided
Our counselling courses are carefully designed to support students to develop the knowledge, understanding, attitudes and interpersonal and professional skills needed to help others with emotional problems. Counselling courses also help a student’s personal growth and self-understanding. Our professional counsellor training is devised to meet BACP requirements. Past students of our counselling courses have benefitted personally and professionally from counselling skills training.